A sneak peek experience of the new stadium "ES CON FIELD HOKKAIDO" is now available in VR !
Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters will open a VR booth in Sapporo Dome from September 7th (Tuesday), where you can take a sneak peek experience of the visuals of the new stadium "ES CON FIELD HOKKAIDO" which will open in 2023. The theme of "Hokkaido Series: 2021 HOKKAIDO be AMBITIOUS", which will be held through the 9 games until the 20th (Monday/holiday), is "Toward the future, one step forward."
Do not miss the chance to experience the overwhelming feel of scale for our soon-to-be home ballpark.
ES CON FIELD HOKKAIDO VR booth
- - Experience time: about 5min.
- - Place: special booth at 1st floor concourse, 1st base side in Sapporo Dome.
- - Contents: wear VR goggles and experience the visuals of ES CON FIELD HOKKAIDO in a simulated manner.
- * In case of congestion, we will distribute numbered tickets. Please come at the designated time stated on your numbered ticket.
- * If you do not arrive at the designated time, your numbered ticket will be invalid.
- * Numbered tickets are valid only for the day distributed.
A game ticket is required to enter the Sapporo Dome.
- * All game tickets for the period have already sold out.
- * Tickets may still be available at the official Fighters resale service.